Monday, October 6, 2014

Introductions....




If you're reading this far back, hopes are you have probably seen some brilliantly shot product photos and some clever but honest reviews and maybe even some cute DIY projects. No? Oh.

Well. I guess I have more work to do! But first, a little bit about me.

I am *about* 30 years old and 4 years into marriage with the best guy I know. We don't have any kids, (yet.) And no pets, as much as I want one. (Does this blog count?) I love seeing beauty in the everyday and creating as much beauty as I can. I'm not perfect and often I don't do things right the first time around. I'm learning to be patient with others and myself. I love Paris and the Eiffel tower, French macarons and Audrey Hepburn.

And traveling anywhere.

And I love to make things.

So, why am I writing a blog? I've never felt particular special, just kind of ordinary, nothing that unusual. But as I've gotten older, I've come to know myself more. I realize, everyone's a bit unusual. Everyone has something to say. Not everyone will like everything I say and someone may think I'm boring or that what I share just doesn't interest them.

But it might interest you.


And since you are reading this, you are who I'm writing to. So here's me. Kind of short, awkward me. Constantly running into the door jam and tripping over my husband's computer cable- me. I am a little bit of a control freak and other times I really just don't care. I am NOT a morning person. But I am passionate about people and my hobbies and I hope you find some enjoyment out of my little contributions.


2 comments:

  1. Love, love, LOVE the lip balm recipe! And then, just as I am wondering where in THE heck I am going to find some of the supplies, you tell me in the next paragraph. Whew! This is a great blog, Holly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Melissa!!! Glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete